We are calling all residents and citizens of the Republic of Ireland to write immediately to the members of the European Parliament to demand from them voting against the DIGITAL GREEN CERTIFICATE.
The regulation which is going to be voted on tomorrow morning, despite its misleading language, restricts the right to movement for European citizens and residents. Firstly, because it is digital, secondly because it requires medical procedures like PCR test or vaccination from people to travel and thirdly, because it can be revoked or initiated back by WHO based on whatever that organisation perceives as a pandemic.
Additionally, that legislation is being passed through as regulations, not a directive, so it has immediate effect for all EU member states.
Barrister Tracey O’Mahony prepared a letter and the addresses of the relevant MEP’s so please urgently write to them TODAY so they can reconsider their position on that legislation for tomorrow’s voting session in the EU Parliament. She also explains the main issues with that legislation and shows how the language of that piece of legislation can be confusing and suggest a positive outcome, although in fact it is designed to restrict travel and set a dangerous precedent for the future of travel in Europe.
Draft of the legislation is available under the following link:
This is the, letter proposed by Tracey O’Mahony, Barrister in Law and the addresses of MEP’s – you can find them under this link as well: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jwpXij_VKV9LE9Unw3Dv-fBKX036NPyw
INSERT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS HERE
Date: 24 March 2021
Re: Brussels 17.3.2021 – COM (2021) 130 final; 2021/0068 (COD) Proposal for a Regulation to the European Parliament and the Council on a framework for the issuance, verification and acceptance of interoperable certificates for vaccination, testing and recovery to facilitate free movement during the COVID-19 pandemic (hereinafter referred to as “Digital Green Certificate Regulation”
On 25 March 2021 you will be asked to vote on the examination procedure for the Digital Green Certificate Regulation.
Having considered the text of the Digital Green Certificate Regulation, this proposal is without doubt the most dangerous precedent around liberty, and freedom of movement since the inception of the Irish free state. I consider your vote as to whether you will agree to a fast-track review of this regulation to be one of the most defining decisions you will make during your tenure as an Irish Representative within the European Parliament.
My immediate concerns surrounding this regulation include:
- There is absolutely no evidence that vaccination stops transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
- All vaccines are still only in Phase 3 and therefore have no long term follow up data on safety or adverse effects.
- All manufacturers have been indemnified for any and all adverse reactions including immediate and long term, they therefore have no incentive to be either truthful or proactive in rectifying any issues. All manufacturers have multiple lawsuits against them for fraud with other medicines, what makes anyone think that they have found morals for vaccines?
- Mass vaccination may increase spread of disease as seen with the Dengvaxia in the Philippines.
- The WHO have stated that the PCR test is not fit for purpose and The Lancet has also concluded that “PCR testing is therefore not the appropriate gold standard for evaluating a SARS-CoV-2 public health test.”
- To impose the “Green Pass” is the same as imposing travel papers on Jews by the Nazi’s. It infringes on human rights to – travel, assembly, privacy, conscience and free and informed consent.
- This pass would violate Article 191 of the Treaty of Functioning of the EU
- Some of these vaccines are based on gene modification which is totally new, and no one has any idea what will happen in the future to people who take it. Prominent scientists and doctors have already written to the EMA to express their concerns.
- There is a real concern over people’s medical data being misused.
- As with other vaccines there is risk of viral mutation and type replacement being created by vaccination.
- Never has an infringement on human rights by governing bodies ever been withdrawn voluntarily, this is not a temporary measure.
In protection of liberty and ensuring we do not descend down a dangerous path, I insist you reject the option of a fast-track examination procedure, and instead ensure (in your capacity as a representative of the Irish people) that a fully informed and open debate of this regulation takes place (including the amendment, if not outright rejection of this proposal).
I require a response to this letter, noting that any such response must detail how you voted in this regard. For the avoidance of doubt, be assured that all future support for you either as an MEP or member of the Oireachtas is contingent upon your refusal to fast track this regulation.
I await hearing from you and shall follow up upon this communication.
Let’s hope people in other EU countries will pressure their MEP’s as well with a positive result for our freedom of movement.